1722 Afterhours is 21 & over with valid government ID - NO ID NO ENTRY
Friday’s: 1:45am - 5am
Top 40 and Xover Dance
Saturday’s: 1:45am - 6am
With a variety of DJ’s spinning House, techno, vocals, progressive, percussion, cutting edge and dance classics...no hip hop here
The management reserves the right to use discretion in the enforcement of our dress code and to deny entry for inappropriate attire.
* NO Baseball hats, Visors, or any type of hat may be worn while in the club. No Exceptions.1722 AFTERHOURS strives to have the best of "ALL WORLDS" among it's members. Please help us in being cautious as to the quality of friends that accompany you here.
* No Timberlands, Lugz, Colorado's or construction type boot
* This is a DANCE CLUB. ANY and ALL type of footwear must be worn at all times
* Jeans are acceptable if: waisted and belted, not excessively baggy, and not worn and torn
* NO ATHLETIC/SWEAT OR JERSEY APPAREL OF ANY KIND
* No wife beaters or Long/Extra Long T-Shirts of any color
* All backpacks, bags, and purses may be randomly checked upon entry
* All coats, jackets, and hooded shirts must be checked during the winter months at the coat check.
* If you at anytime remove your shirt ( men or women), and you really shouldn't, then we will ask you to put it back on. :)
1722 AFTERHOURS HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THE USE AND DISTRIUTION OF ANY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. YOU WILL BE BANNED AND POSSIBLY TURNED OVER TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT. AT NO TIME MAY YOU BRING ANY TYPE OF BEVERAGE CONTAINERS INTO THE BUILDING UPON ENTRY OR RE-ENTRY.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COOPERATION
• No Rough housing will be tolerated at all; this is for your safety as well as ours.
• Please be respectful of other customers and our staff no foul or bad language will be permitted on any circumstance.
• If at anytime you are asked to leave the club or walk to the front door to discuss a matter. Please do as advised by our security, It is for your safety.
• Re-entry to the club is permitted only through the front door. If you leave the smoking area, you must walk around to the front door to re-enter the club.
• You may exit and re-enter the club as long as your hand stamp is visible to our security. If you do not have a hand stamp you may be asked to repay upon re-entry.
• Smoking is permitted in our smoking area located in back of the club. No smoking will be permitted in the club at all.
• We do offer a coach check for coat and belongings while you are at the club.
• However if you loose your ticket for your property you must wait till the end of the night to claim your belongings and are subject to a lost ticket fee.
• At no time will any outside containers open or closed be allowed into the club. (You will be asked to put it in the trash upon entry.)
• RESPECT – We strive very hard to be respectful of you and your guests while at Afterhours. If at anytime you feel as though you are be disrespected by another customer or our staff please makes our security staff aware of the situation and we will handle the situation. Should you feel it necessary to take matters into your own hand you do take the risk of being asked to leave with the other people that are involved.